Live free and Hullabaloo forever!!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

What the heck is a Hullabaloo anyway?

So I hear all this talk about a Hullabaloo coming up in August. What the heck is a Hullabaloo?

Is that some kind of big wind storm like a hurricane and tornado combined?
If it is I am not going to worry since they can't predict the weather for tomorrow let alone two months from now.

Maybe it is reference to the Big Bad Wolf. You know, "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll Hullabaloo your house down!"
Yea, that doesn't worry me much either, I wasn't much of a fan of those little pigs anyway.

Oh, I know, maybe it is a bunch of repeated gusts of hot air!
That doesn't interest me either, who wants to go listen to a bunch of politicians?

I suppose it could be a greeting between friends, "Hey, how the Hullabaloo are you?"
I think I'll just stick with, 'Howz she goin'?"

All of these seem pretty lame. If only it was an all day music festival with performers from several different genres all coming together at one place, at one time to entertain the audience with powerful, moving music that just makes you want to get up and dance. Now that would be something that would get me going!! Wow.

Dare to dream, dare to Hullabaloo.

No comments: